Ink Away is designed specifically to remove ink and lipstick from pigmented leather.
Inks are essentially dyes, which means the longer they have to dry and cure the harder they are to remove. Ink Away works best on fresh ink (3-5 days old). If the ink stain is older, please contact us for cleaning advice.
How to Use:
- Ink is a tough stain, so you need a strong product to remove it.
- Ink Away is a strong product – you should take some precautions when using it.
- Take care to use the product only on the ink mark – use a cotton tip or toothpick to apply the product.
- Gently massage the product in – do not rub or scrub.
- Once you have removed the ink, clean the area with Soft Cleaner to remove all traces of the Ink Away.
Please note: Leather Master Ink Away will remove fresh ink and lipstick marks, but it will not remove permanent marker. Ink Away works best on leather that has been protected with Leather Protection Cream.
Suitable for pigmented leather.
|Watch how easy it is to use Ink Away|